Monday, September 1, 2008

The Oshkosh Park!!

Today we took the kids up to my favorite park up in Oshkosh(about 45 minutes away). They have a big wooden castle playground for the kids to play on and it is on a huge lake (lake Winnabego), and we all went in the water and it was sooo much fun!! The water was beautiful and I am not a lake swimmer-but I loved it!! I did have to untie my suit top and connect the camera to my suit so I could take it in the water. Yes I am addicted to pictures!!

I just had to put this picture in, at school Grants room did a pirate day and he came into my room with an eye patch on looking for treasure!! It was adorable!

Our most recent family picture!!

Lucie posing AGAIN!

Grant and Havi in the big mouth

The kids swimming!!

Josh and Grant swimming!!

1 comment:

The Travis' said...

Hi Shana,
Your kids are getting so big and are so dang cute!!! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun the last few weeks. Hope all is going good with you guys!!!
Miss you tons!!!
Talk to you later.
Love, Becky