Friday, September 5, 2008

In Grant's Opinion!!

So lately I have been slacking a little bit at the housework thing. Josh always thinks the house is clean and my kids never complained so I let it go a little. My normal day is to wake up at 4:15ish, get the kids up at 5:00, leave the house by 5:30, I then work from 6-2, sometimes 4 and sometimes 5(11 hour days kill me.) Every once in a while I will get done at 12:00, and on those days I always take the kids somewhere fun. I almost always have dinner on the table at 5:30 when Josh gets home. We then spend time together as a family, then we get ready for bed and the kids are in bed at 7:30/8:00. At that time I Love spending time with Josh, it is our little bit of alone time that I dearly cherish. So anyway I was planning on coming home today to clean my house because I am watching my sisters kids this weekend. The first thing I do is clean our downstairs bathroom. About five minutes after I finished the bathroom Grant comes running into the bathroom, he then comes running out and goes "WOW, mom I get to go poop in a clean bathroom, why is the bathroom sooo clean?" Ummm apparently I am really slacking. I didn't think it was that bad but I guess I never asked my four year old son his opinion!!

No comments: