Friday, September 19, 2008

Old versus New!!



Today I had a half day so I decided to take Grant to my Gigi and Grandpa's house. My mom got out some blocks for Grant to play with and it wasn't long before Grant and Great Grandpa were playing Jenga. It was so sweet, Grant kept asking Great Grandpa to hepl him wiggle the block and get it started!! It is great to have them up here, Lucie loves his harmonica skills(he can play "you are my sunshine") and Grant and Great Grandpa had a killer game of Jenga!! It is great to see Gigi and Grandpa enjoying the kids. Unfortunatly I didn't have my camera so my mom took a pic on her camera phone!! Better then nothing!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

just wanted to wish josh a happy birthday on the 22nd! my computer crashed so i can only get on at work on the weekends when i work! hope u have a great day! :) u need 2 come back 2 az 4 a visit!