Monday, September 22, 2008

Here's to a wonderful man!

Today is Josh's birthday, and I don't do a lot of posts about my husband so this is overdue. Here's to the man that makes me soo very happy, after 6 1/2 years of marraige I still watch the clock and get excited for him to come home. It seems like each year just gets better then the last. I love listening to him talk to me, when he touches me I still get goosebumps, when he looks at me I see love, I love it when he cuddles with me and holds my hand-which he does often. He loves to play with the kids and make them laugh, he is such a good daddy! The kids love it when dad comes home, Lucie always hides under the table and daddy finds her. My husband is such a wonderful person so today for his birthday the kids and I went shopping for him, we came home and the kids wrapped their presents and hid them. They also put candles on the cake.
Daddy-we love you so much and thank you so much for all you do to make us a happy family!!

The kids hid their presents to dad in Grants closet!


5 comments:

The Travis' said...

Hey Shana,
Please tell Josh that I said Happy Birthday!!! You guys have the cutest little family!!!
Hope all is going good with you guys!!!
Also I wanted to tell you Please don't stop taking pictures!!! I love your blog!!! It is a good way for me to keep in touch with you and to see how your family is doing. Plus, you can NEVER have too many pictures of your kids or family!!! You will be greatful that you have them later.
Talk to you soon.
Love, Becky (Giguiere) Travis

Miss Niss said...

tell josh the Chapmans said happy birthday!!!

Raina said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Josh from Dale and Raina

Larry 'n' Juls said...

Happy Belated Birthday Josh!

tumblinmags said...

Hey Josh, Hope your birthday was great! I know I am way late, but better late than never, right? Your Mom told me how sweet your wife was to you on the blog and to check it out so I did. Very sweet of her. Have you check out my Maggies blog. Its cute. Love ya, Your Aunt Carol