Monday, September 1, 2008

Bay Beach!

So I have been slacking a little and I have some catching up to do. Two weeks ago we took the kids to a place called Bay Beach in Green Bay(2 hours north). It is such a cute little place. The guy who used to own it and has died put enough money into a fund so that the prices of the rides don't go up. The rides were all .25, a few big ones were .50. The kids had soo much fun. Their favorite was the BIG slide you went down!!

Josh and Grant on a really fast ride.

Josh helping Grant play golf

Lucie is just like my little sister. She poses all the time and says "mommy take my picture me doing this!"(thank you Alana)

Grant and Lucie thought it was great to ride on little caresoul animals

The helicopter.

Lucie in the boat.

Lucie in her cute little bug.

Mom and Grant going down the BIG slide!!

No comments: