Sunday, September 21, 2008

How Pathetic!!

Yesterday I was at my nieces birthday party and I was made fun of for all the pictures I take, and I didn't think I took that many BUT, I just realized that this is the 21st day of September and I have posted 15 blog entries so far this month, most all with pictures!! Yesterday I went on a hunt for a bigger purse because I thought I was forgetting my camera at home to much, umm maybe not! I just can't help it, I have the cutest and best family in the world, how can I not take pictures of them EVERYWHERE!!!

1 comment:

The Wards said...

Hey it's Pam's sister in AZ, PLEASE dont stop posting picture's it's the only way I can see your cute kid's. I love reading your blog I check it many times during the week. Your right your kids are sooo dang cute. Lucy looks just like her grandma when she was little. Sooo please keep the picture's coming!!

Becka