Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here's to my kids, and Grant's first Day at School!

I feel I need to do a blog just for my kids, they are great. They always make me laugh-sometimes make me cry, they make me want to be a good person and a better example! They make me want to get up in the morning-to see them smile and go to bed at night so we can cuddle and sing. They always have a way of stopping me in my tracks with something amazing, funny or unbelievable!! They make my good days better and can make my bad days innocently worse. All in all, they are perfect, to them I am perfect. They don't see my flaws, and always tell me that they love me sooo much. I am so blessed to have such wonderful children!!


Anyway I am a little emotional because Grant started speech again and got to ride on a REAL bus. My baby is growing up and it makes me sad!! The first two pictures are from this morning when he was ready for school and then he has two from when he was on the bus!!! Adorable!! I love my kids!







2 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

I am right there with you on the kids making you laugh and cry. It is always hard to see your baby grow up too. You are a great mom and they are so blessed to have you!

Ginny Baker said...

dang he looks just like josh.