Thursday, January 15, 2009

What is COLD???

This is for all of our Arizona friends and relatives who wear a winter jacket when the temperature reaches 60.

I was born and raised in Wisconsin and I don't have the best memory but I can't remember the temperature EVER being THIS COLD!! I took a picture of the computer screen this morning. Just a note, the -15.5 is WITHOUT a wind chill. It is -35 with the windchill. School is canceled for the FOURTH time this year and tomorrow isn't looking any better then today!! Even though this winter is HORRIBLE-I have another day home with the kids-so it works out to my advantage!!

2 comments:

Raina said...

Hey this is the Eames. We are excited to see you manana!
Yes, it is cold! Way fun, for us Arizonians who have no clue what real cold weather is like.

cdy said...

Hey Smiths, I think you need to get a facebook, I got your mom to get one. It would be fun to get all you kids on. Think about it.