Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to my precious little boy!

Grant turned five today and I am so happily sad it is unbelievable. My baby is officially a BIG boy. I was looking through our photo album to find pictures of him through the years and I almost started to cry because he is so sweet and he has filled our lives with so much joy over just five years! He is always so happy and fun to be around, he plays with everyone and loves to have fun and explore new things. It didn't really hit me until I wrote the word FIVE-WOW, that is such a huge number when you are talking about your little baby. I am going through major baby withdrawals. I think it is going to be soo much worse in 4 months when Lucie is 4, I will have a 4 and 5 year old, but what about my baby??? I know Grant can't read this but I want to thank him for being the best little boy EVER!!! I love you!







No comments: