Sunday, January 4, 2009

It is what???AGAIN!!!

So last night I watched my sisters two girls, we woke up this morning, ate breakfast, and started to get ready for church. I was doing great, everyone was in there clothes and showered by 8:00(church is at 9:30.) I just started drying my hair and we got the call-church is CANCELED-AGAIN!! So far this winter church has been canceled three times-one for alot of snow, one for freezing cold weather -35, and now because we got half of inch of freezing rain last night, it hit the ground and froze right away so we are now living in a slippery winter wonderland!! These are the kids attempting to walk on the ice covered ground!!! Church has been canceled three times and schools have been closed three times this winter, I guess that is what I get for complaining about the 4 1/2 feet of snow in December and the week plus of negative degree days, this winter is absolutly ridiculous, but I am a home body and it keeps me home, so it is somewhat enjoyable!!



1 comment:

Ginny Baker said...

time to move back yo arizona