Saturday, January 24, 2009

Reunited!

So about a year ago I remembered that my mom made a bear for Grant and a Bunny for Lucie for Christmas three years ago, I couldn't find them and I swore I gave them to my mom to fix!! So I have just been waiting because SHE had them. Well the Sears in town had rubbermaid bins on clearance so I picked up some(actually alot) and started organizing all of our JUNK!! In the basement I found a few boxes of toys, I opened them to sort them and sure enough there they were. They must have been in there for almost two years. I am so excited I found them it made my day!! I called my mom and apologized and told her that she is always right-just like my kids mom(ha ha ha.) Anyway I found the picture I took of the kids when they first got them, and I just took a picture again. They are getting sooo big-it actually makes me want to cry a little bit!!



1 comment:

The Travis' said...

Hey Shana,
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Grant is going to be 5 next week, right??? (I remember that because he was born 2 days before I got married!!!) They are adorable. We are going to have to plan a trip to get together with you guys sometime!! I haven't seen you forever!!
Lots of love!!
Becky