Monday, January 12, 2009

So grateful!

I am so grateful that Josh's job at Chase took a turn for the worst and he was forced to get a new job. Thanks to his new job and my mom and dad being willing to watch the kids 2 days a week I am a part time stay at home mom. I work tue-th 6:30 to 4:00 so I am off Friday through Monday. I love staying home with the kids. Today I took them to a place called Family Fun Land which just opened in the beginning of December (famfunland.com) They had a huge jumping tent, a smaller one with blowup animals in it, a huge indoor playground and an arcade. The kids got $1.50 each to spend in the arcade and the rest of the time was spent running around, we were there 4 hours. We are all beat, we don't have anything like this in our area so I was soo excited when I found the add in the paper!! We took Lucie's little friend from school(Jayden), he loved it to, we will be going back lots!! The picture of Lucie and I was taken by Grant-I think it turned out super cute.













1 comment:

southolive said...

How Fun!! Your kids are so cute!