Sunday, December 26, 2010

Homemade because I Love You!

I decided that for Josh for Christmas I would fix something he LOVED! About 13 years ago when he was on his mission his mom made him a quilt and sent it to him. He loved it so much that he tore a huge hole in the back and of course kept using it and continued to rip the back. It was fragile so we didn't wash it and it was just put on the shelf for the last five plus years. I secretly took it out of Grants room(he knew it was in the closet so I had to do it a little at a time and put it back just right so that if the closet was opened he wouldn't notice anything new about it.) I tore and cut the back off, cut all the yarn ties, put a new back on it and retied new yarn ties, I think it turned out nice and I wasn't quite sure if it was worth all the time I put into it, but just seeing how much he LOVES it-it was no waste of time, he will just lay in bed and hold it to his face, smell it(of course it has been washed) and smile.


1 comment:

Richard Carroll said...

If you facing or getting any issue while resetting Gmail password, call on Gmail Support Phone Number Canada 1-888-414-1732 for assistance and our technical advisers would assist you online.