Sunday, December 26, 2010

For my Lucie!

I was at a rummage sale this summer when I came across an adorable little dollhouse that just needed love. I so wanted to give it to Lucie for Christmas and repaint it. I think I spent a good five hours painting it. I painted the outside purple because she is 100% girl. I used the leftover paint from painting the house so her dollhouse is a little like our house. I painted the main bedroom the same color of hers-green and pink, the kitchen yellow, etc. I am so happy so totally loves the dollhouse!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

vSiêu dự án Chung cư imperia sky garden sắp ra mắt sẽ làm điên đảo thị trườngChung cu ha noi giới đầu tư sục sôi tìm hiểu về dự án hot này, được biết dự án nằm tại vị trí 243 minh khai thuộc hệ thống Chung cư hai bà trưng, nơi đây từ lâu đã là phố xá sầm uất nhất Hà Nội, bên cạnh đó Chung cư cầu giấyChung cư thanh xuân cũng mọc lên vô vàn dự án cao cấp.

Unknown said...

Wow, Awesome post thanks for sharing with Us......

MCX Tips Free Trial !!! Crude Oil Tips Free