Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!

I love Christmas-I love the feel and the smells, the homemade gifts and the overall spirit and excitement in the air. Everything about it I LOVE!!

Two weeks before Christmas we made sugar cookies-which I only make because of the experience they are probably my LEAST favorite cookie-but the kids love it.




One of my family traditions is to have the "Brownies" came Christmas eve and leave pj's and we added a Christ gift to that tradition!


Christmas morning Grant woke up at 4:30(which isn't horrible since he usually wakes up at 5:15) he wanted so bad to wake up Lucie but we wouldn't let him, she woke up around 6:30. I don't have many pictures because we video taped everything but in the picture of them waiting on the bed if you look at Murphy-he totally doesn't want to open his eyes! The only pictures I really took were when they were opening the water park tickets and the "wii" game pack from Grandma and Grandpa Smith.






My mom, dad, Grandpa and sister Alana came over in the morning for breakfast and so my parents could give the kids their big present from them and the one picture I took is priceless of my dad and Grant playing- I love the look on my dads face-it is so childlike!! It is sweet!



What is a Christmas without a handmade outfit by grandma for Lucie and her baby!

No comments: