Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Family Home Evening Craft!

I really wanted a Family Home Evening board-but didn't really want to pay $40 for it so I tried to find ways to make it. I have to explain it because i am so ridiculously proud of it.

I spent 2 hours shopping with mom-who gave me the idea to use a picture frame(I found the frame at home with an old picture in it.)

I then spent 40 minutes in Michael's with Lucie and spent $5 on scrapebooking paper for it.

I used knobs from a rummage sale I had bought for the kids dressers and had extra of so I painted the front wood part a cream color, cost .25

I bought the tags with names on them for $5.

I spent 4 1/2 hours at my Ruthie's house saturday morning making my masterpiece with her, she is very good at the cricut and was such a help I credit her with it looking sooo cute.

Glue and decopage(sp) $4
I think this is the cutest thing I have ever made and it cost less then $12!! I am way to proud of it. Here is the final result!!



No comments: