Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday and the Hot Air Balloons!





































Saturday I should have cleaned-instead I spent all morning and afternoon with mom-it was great. So saturdaynight I should clean-and I went to the balloon rally with grandma and grandpa and great grandpa and erika with her kids. Sunday I went to church which leaves me Sunday late afternoon and night to clean. I REARRANGED the basement-hahaha, finally at 8:15 at night I decided to make salsa and can it. Going great and then I hear a yell from the basement....MOM I THREW UP!! Not a super big deal because he is great at throwing up in the toilet-EXCEPT when grandma is due to fly in in less then 24 hours.hahahaha funny!

I did make 12 jars of salsa-yeah.

2 comments:

Ginny Baker said...

Wow. I think the best thing you ever did was move back there. So much to do with the family. Here we just melt together and pray to afford the air conditioning.
Love ya miss ya

gream said...

Wow. I think the best thing you ever did was move back there. So much to do with the family.









บาคาร่าออนไลน์