Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July!

For the first time in years we decided to go to Milwaukee for their lakefront fireworks. Josh didn't want to go so it was just me the kids and my whole family. There were so many people there but we got there around 2 in the afternoon and the kids rode scooters, sidewalk chalk, squirt guns, we walked all over, played uno, etc. They also had a firetruck the kids could explore. Lucie loved it but I think she enjoyed being lifted up by the cute fireman more then the truck! it was tons of fun. those were on the 3rd, on the fourth we went to my sisters house and then saw our local fireworks. That was nicer just because they shoot them off 1 block away from our house so we left our house 15 minutes before they started, sat in the front and had a great seat with almost no wait time!! I think next year we will just do the local ones but it was fun spending time with everyone on the 3rd!!














No comments: