Monday, November 17, 2008

Our First Snowfall!!

So we just got our first "real" snowfall of this winter. We just barely got enough to cover the ground, the snow on grass stayed but the snow on the sidewalk and roads quickly turned to ice(which made Josh get home one hour late.) When Josh got home he took the kids out for a couple of minutes. Just long enough to make snow angels, run circles and lick the snow off the different items in the yard that were never taken inside. The kids were sooo excited for the snow!!



1 comment:

Hollie said...

hey josh...yes i know it is slacking..my computer crashed about 2 months ago and havent gotten it fixed. i am also going through a divorce..me and my girls are moving back in with my parents at the old homestead and my boys are going to live with their dad until the end of the school year over in queen creek. my cell number is 623-236-5084 let me know what ur number is so maybe we can talk! would love to catch up!! :)