Saturday, November 1, 2008

One of those days!!!!

It has been one of those days where I feel like I am getting nothing done, my kids have faught about EVERYTHING!! Just when I think "wow-it is quiet they must be getting along, there they go AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN. After a long day it is five o'clock and we have friends coming over for dinner but I just want to go to bed, so I go into the front room where we have our big sectional couch. This is our couch

And this is what I find.....
"
Awwww, that is so cute, I love my kids!!

2 comments:

cdy said...

Don't cha just love children? Cute school pic of the kids.

Nellie said...

Hello, Josh left a sweet message on my blog. It made my week. His group was my first experience at being a den leader. I remember that Launi West was my assistant. (She ended up joining the church). My kids were really young at the time. I have been a den leader many more years since. That's probably cause I have 3 boys. It's great to hear that Josh's friends are happy and doing great. I did check out their blogs and am trying to remember everyone. That made me laugh about the April Fools joke because that is my favorite holiday. In fact I would love it if they would all come over and scrub off all the oil stains on my carport. You have beautiful children and seem so happy. It was a great treat to recieve Josh's comment especially during a hard week for our family. We will keep in touch. LeNell Heywood