Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween-finally!

Our town always does Trick or Treating the Sunday before Halloween, so it just dragged on this year, I am so glad it is over!! I feel like we had Halloween overkill this year. Yesterday we had our church Halloween party, the kids had a blast. I signed my dad up for Trunk or Treating and I think he had tons of fun also!! We were able to bring my brothers little girl, Ava-who was also Tinkerbell, so Lucie and Ava had a blast!!


These are the outfits my mom made for Lucie and baby LuLu, Grant and Josh have a matching tie also but I didn't have my camera last sunday, so this were taken on Thursday!!

A man at our church has a little tractor type ride that he does for the kids at all of our church parties.



I love this picture, my dad was waiting to start Trunk or Treating, it's adorable!!


Besides mom(he is a big momma's boy) Grant has two "girl" loves, Havalynne(his favorite person EVER), and a little girl at church called Sarah, this is him and Sara running around at the party!!

1 comment:

The Travis' said...

Your kids are so adorable!! These are cute costumes. Did you make them??
Hope all is going good with you guys!! I haven't talked to you forever!!!