Monday, October 13, 2008

Sooo insulted!!

For those of you who have a kid know how things can be going great and just flip in a matter of seconds. For those of you have two kids that are somewhat close in age things turn bad faster and way more drastically!! So with that said.....

Have you ever been soo insulted that you just have to cry? I mean really had your feelings hurt. Well I was sitting at the computer trying to look for Lucie's last Christmas present when she came down the stairs crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said "Grant called me an old lady"

Trying not to laugh I got my camera, but by that time I kind of got the aftermath, which was a very exaggerated face. When Grant came down I asked him why he said that and he sort of laughed, I then asked him how old do you have to be to be an old lady? And he said very matter of factly "six". WOW how many of you know feel old.

1 comment:

cdy said...

Well than I am really old. Just turned 40 baby. Hey this is Aunt Carol from AZ. check out my blog and we can be friends. http://whatsupwiththeyoungs.blogspot.com/