Sunday, October 26, 2008

Panic Mode!

Have you ever heard something from a child that almost puts you in a little panic mode. Well last night I went to bed early and Josh was watching the kids. I woke up this morning and got the kids ready for church in their ADORABLE matching halloween outfits my mom made them, I then looked for my camera, and looked, and looked. I found the case but the camera was GONE. I thought I knew who could have taken it since I do have a mini me in the house.

I asked the kids "have you seen mommy's camera?" And this is what was said so matter of factly from Lucie....

"IT'S IN THE TOILET!!!!"

I said No it isn't
She then goes "YEAH HA"

Oh my, it is gone-so I thought could it really fit through the pipes?? No it can't, but can a three year old get it to fit? Reality says no, but kids can somehow get things into places where they shouldn't "normally" be.

Oh my, so we ran out of time before church and so when we got home I told the kids no trick or treating until I have my camera. And who would have guessed my daughter came walking into the kitchen in less then 2 minutes and said "HA HA HA HA, look what I have" Oh my, I don't think I have grey hair yet but it is coming-SOON!!


So halloween pics will soon be posted.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Cami said...

Hey this is Josh's cousin Cami down in Arizona. Your kids sound like a lot of fun. My kids always keep me laughing. Check us out at
brinkerhoffsforever.blogspot.com Hope to see you guys soon