Saturday, October 11, 2008

Can you guess who......?

So we do live in Wisconsin which means that some days it is hot, and some days it is cold, and it can switch very quickly. Right now nights are around 45 and days are around 70. Today however was a heat wave, it got to the high 70's. So we decided to clean out the garage, get the snowblower ready etc. I was outside in the garage when I turned and looked to see the kids(Grant, Lucie, and my sisters two kids-Havi and Talitha) coming outside to play. This is what I saw!!!




Can you guess who is over dressed??

I have no clue why Lucie put on her snowpants and hat but she played outside for a good 20 minutes with them on, and if you notice Havalynne is behind her on another bike in shorts and a tank top. It was so funny of course I had to take a picture.

Lucie, Lucie, Lucie, What do you do with Lucie?? Document it for future laughs,and know that someday she will have a daughter just like her-what else can you do?

1 comment:

My World said...

I love that she's in her snow suit and hat with no shoes on. Now that's classic!!!