Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just like his grandpa!!

So I have a problem, and it drives Josh crazy. My food CAN'T touch. All growing up I heard from my dad that "It all goes to the same place", but I like all of my food to have a "home" on my plate(s). Fruits can't mix with veggies, and neither can mix with meat, and a salad goes on its own plate. It isn't uncommon for me to use two plates and a bowl at dinner time. My dad however will put anything on top of anything and eat it. So dad-this one is for you!!

The other day I made the kids a jelly sandwich for dinner, Grant asked for a banana on his, which I guess if you were a kids it would be good-so I cut one up and put it on his sandwich. I then put applesauce on his plate and a pickle on the very outside of his plate because he wanted one "really bad". I turned and finished making dinner, Grant is over at the table going "MMMMM MMMMM MMMMM", I turn to look and he put his applesauce and pickle on his sandwich, so he was eating a jelly/banana/applesauce/pickle sandwich-and he loved it!! I found it soooo disgusting-something he must of learned from Grandpa and he will NEVER see his mom do!!!

No comments: