Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat






So I tried to get up enough energy to go Trick or Treating with the kids, bad idea for many reasons but I was soo glad I got to see how much fun they had. I didn't interact really with my family because I wanted to keep my distance, and we didn't stay long to socialize after trick or treating. Grant ran from house to house for about a half hour and then got tired, sat in the stroller for a little and sat on dads shoulders for a little. Lucie had a blast and tried to eat all of the candy right after she got it. It was a beautiful day but gets a little cool toward the end so they were both dressed in layers. But they had a blast. In the one picture I kept telling Grant to look at me so I could take apic and he thought he was sooo funny because he was looking at me through his legs upside down. Just an update, went for more blood work on Monday and my mono is worse, so we will have a lot of pics from around the house coming. Enjoy!!

No comments: