Monday, November 5, 2007

Sooo cute!


This weekend the kids were so cute. We ran a couple of errands, one of them we took a country road to get to. It curved and had hills. We were coming up on one of the bigger hills, and I hear Grant go "Lucie, Lucie, hold my hand thats a big hill" So they held hands all the way up the hill, it was soo sweet! Of course I had my camera so I took a picture.

Lucie is into pictures alot right now. She lines up anything that is matching and she'll say "Okay smile, cheese, yeah, good job, all done" Everytime she pretend to take a picture she says all the same stuff.

2 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Your kids are so cute Shana!! How are you feeling?

Marc, Miranda, Maycie and Nash said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Grant and Lucie you guys are to dang cute! Shana I'm proud of you doing the blog thing, you're doing a great job at it! I'm just happy I get to see pictures all the time! Love and miss you guys! I want to come out soon....