Monday, November 12, 2007

It is so fun staying home!







We went to church Sunday for the first time since I got sick and so Lucie didn't get to wear the Halloween dress that she had so she wore it on Sunday- a little late, but she didn't care and she was soooo cute!

I have been very fortunate to stay home with the kids as much as I have. I am so grateful to my husband who is gone so much so I can raise our kids. I do however think the main thing it has taught me is patience, a lot of patience. Today was a blast. I took Grant to school and then Lucie and I went to the Library-which they both love. We picked out some books, dvd's and a Dora computer game. Then we came home for a little and then went back to pick up Grant. When we all got home we played a game of Basket-hoop(what Grant calls basketball). Then we made a homemade pizza for lunch. We had a blast. I am feeling much better, I still get tired in the afternoon, but besides that I am doing great.

2 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

You are such a great mom Shana. Everytime I read your blog I am amazed at the patience that you have. I need to be more like you. You always do such fun things with your kids too. Good for you!

Marc, Miranda, Maycie and Nash said...

I love those kids! I was talking to Marc and I think we need to come out real soon! I miss you guys so much! So the pumkin cheesecake...I'll have to try that sometime. I admire you Shana for putting up with Josh and his teasing! I had to deal with it for a long time...so good luck!