Saturday, October 20, 2007

Busy but not so busy week!




Well, this has been a horribly difficult week for us. I found out Thursday I have Mono, which of course two very energetic kids don't understand, and I know I never had a clue till I got it either. Then my docotor called about 5 minutes ago and told me I have pneumonia also. We have tried to make the best of it, but with the Holidays coming up it is hard. Even though I am a little under the weather the kids have tried to entertain themselves, and maybe even take advantage of mommy in her momment of weakness. Lucie colored on Grant therefore in fairness Grant colored on Lucie, and they both dressed in boxes and paraded around the house. Josh has stayed home from work a day and a half this week to help out and tomorrow we are carving our pumpkins and making Halloween cookies!! Very excited about that.

1 comment:

Marc, Miranda, Maycie and Nash said...

Hey guys! I am so glad you started a blog! Please keep the pictures coming...I love seeing pictures of the kids! I hope your feeling better Shana...and Josh take care of your wife!

Love ya