Sunday, May 9, 2010

OUR HOUSE PICTURES!!

So I do think that our house is more yellow then I wanted(I wanted more of a very light tan) but I love it so much-it is beautiful!! We have changed tons about our house and not for a minute do I wish we hadn't bought this house, the house is perfect, we love our neighbors and the city!! It is all wonderful!!! My next project is to update the basement a little bit-I am not sure how or when but I will do it.

This is the front of our house
BEFORE


This is our house
AFTER


This is our deck BEFORE


This is our deck AFTER


This is our kitchen and unfortunatly I don't have a before picture but the wall by the window was bright white and the border around the whole kitchen was a really ugly orange and yellow, we took down the wallpaper(scraped and used a wallpaper steamer and it still took us 4+ hours) and I painted it all yellow. Before it was an old kitchen, now it still looks old but with a fresh coat of paint(hahaha.) This was never my favorite part of the house because of the size, but I absolutly love it-it is the most well thought out kitchen ever, it has everything, my kids even sit on the table and eat on the counter just like barstools. It is great.


A little while ago my sister in law made these pictures for me in black and red and it looked great in my old house but I thought that I could paint it brown and yellow and put all black and white pictures in it and use it in our kitchen, so I did and I love it!!


This is one of my many gardens, this is my vegetable garden, my rhubbarb and strawberry patch is next to the house, I have raspberries and melons in a garden that is connected to this one and I have an herb/flower garden in the back!!

No comments: