Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Grant was so excited to bring me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day-which was super since it was a bowl of special K(his favorite) at 5:45 in the morning. So I got breakfast in bed but didn't get to sleep in. He was excited. Then we took Murphy for a walk at a state park that is 5 minutes from home, we tossed some rocks in our neighbors dumpster(he said we could toss whatever in their)I picked some fresh rhubarb from my garden and made strawberry rhubbard pie, my sister and her kids came over for awhile to play. We are all exhausted now-but it was a great day the pictures are in no specific order!!

OVERALL I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family, I have two amazing children and a wonderful husband who loves me so much and has great patience with my projects!! I love them so!!!

This is Josh's favorite picture of Murphy!!













No comments: