Saturday, June 5, 2010

For the record!

I am going to call this when my daughter is only five-she will be the craziest girlfriend/fiance/bride. She is obssesed with weddings. In the store while I am checking out she will find the bridal magazine and sit on the floor and read it. She LOVES watching "say yes to the dress" and just about any other bridal show on tv. She always talks about marrying her daddy, and today I found her...... Looking out the window across the street(we live across the street from a huge building that is now used for weddings and receptions.) and she was humming "HERE COMES THE BRIDE" while a wedding couple was taking pictures outside!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA it is way to funny! Lucky for us she won't even be able to date until she is 28 and then just group dates with her father and I!!

No comments: