Saturday, August 22, 2009

I have always wanted this.....

Unfortunatly for those of you who voted on my dogs name we have picked one. His new name is Murphy. I told Josh we couldn't wait that long to name him so I gave him some choices and that is what we came up with. Now that he is my new obsession I went to the pet store and they were clearancing out all of their dog clothing. Each item was only $3 so I got Murphy a couple of shirts. Josh isn't thrilled BUT when he got the dog their was no stipulation as to what I could put on him. Therefor he has clothes, not that he will wear everyday but he does get a little chilly sometimes.

He was lookin' pretty cool stylin his new outfit when I took him out to go potty and he happened to run into a fiesty little dog from up the road, the dogs flirted, Murphy turned on his butt sniffin' charm and we were invited to her house for a little puppy play date.

HMMMMMM!!!!




1 comment:

Larry 'n' Juls said...

I don't ussually like dog clothes but that is cute!