Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A New Addition to the Smith house!!

The Smith Family is proud to announce that after 12 hours of thoughful consideration we(meaning my husband mainly)have decided to get a dog!!!!! The little guy is growing on me, we got him from the humane sociaty and he is 8 weeks old. He is a mix between a bassett hound and an unknown dog. His name was Ralph but we have renamed him "Bo Jangles". After 7 years of marraige I caved-I said I would never have a dog let alone a bassett hound and if I did I would never name him Bo Jangles. So meet our new little Bassett Hound named Bo Jangles.....





1 comment:

Janan said...

JEALOUS! He is cute! But, I side with Shana on the Bo Jangles name . . . come on!! Easy Nitty Gritty Dirt band lover!! LOL!! Shana!! Are we at least shortening it to BO?