Saturday, December 20, 2008

Still in shock over rudeness of a stranger!!

A couple of hours ago I went to the Dollar Store to pick up a few things. I was in the check-out and this is what happened....
Lady-(talking to Lucie)-You're mommy made you look stupid today!
Lucie and I-just stared
Lady-(talking to me)-Well you did
I was in shock that she just told a three year old her hair was stupid!!! I was in shock and didn't answer her so again she repeated...
Lady-(to me)You know it does!!!!
Me-(still in shock)-it matches her crazy personality.
Then she said something else but it was lost to me and I know it wasn't an apology for insulting my daughter!!! Her hair was crazy it had three ponies in the front and one in the back but that is NOT the point, and it is cute-very Lucie!!

HOW RUDE IS SHE???? She doesn't know me or Lucie and she just insulted a little three year old and didn't think twice. She was ridiculous!! I am done shopping for a LONG time!!!


2 comments:

The Travis' said...

Holy cow, are you serious!!! That is just plain rude!!! She should have kept her opinions to herself.

Janan said...

Did you punch her in the nose? I can not believe it! I cannot believe how RUDE!

I hate those kinds of situtation because I go into shock, just like you! Then, 5 minutes later, I have GREAT CREATIVE things I could have said back!! Wish I was quicker on my feet!

All I can say is, PEOPLE are RUDE!! And she is probably just jealous she wasn't as creative with her kid's hair when they were little!! To rip on a 3 year old, how immature are you??

Shocked!