Friday, December 19, 2008

More What????

I have lived in Wisconsin all my life, but a year here and there. I don't think I have ever said this phrase so early on but "I am so sick of Winter". It seems like if we aren't getting a foot of snow a day it is below zero with the wind chill. Granted my kids love the snow and it is fun to make snowmen and snowballs and sled, but this is overkill. I am very grateful that we have a warm house, a snowblower, and a loving husband who blows everytime it snows. By Monday we could have 2 plus feet of snow and the poor kids will be going to school until August with all the snow days we have had. I guess that is what you get for living in Wisconsin-at least we expect it unlike Malibu that just got snow and they NEVER get snow.
I love it when Christmas is white!!!

The picture of Josh and Grant snowblowing, if you look at their legs and the depth of snow, we got all that snow in the last 7 hours and still more to come!




No comments: