Monday, December 1, 2008

A Daddy on a Mission!!

Josh is like most husbands, and I am like most wives. I ask him to do something and if he doesn't get up and do it in lightening speed I will just do it myself. But, when he has a goal in mind he is sooo motivated to get it done RIGHT AWAY. He came home to see what we all saw-a demolished frosty and sickle. The kids were devastated and Josh was determined to find out who did it. After we discussed the path of the footprints it was kind of obvious so he went right next door and knocked. At that point I knew that he would have probably walked up and down the whole neighborhood and knocked on every door until he found who attacked our snow friends. Since our first guess was right Josh told the boy that he owned us an apology. So this is the sad sight of our hard work and love.


No need to worry we do live in Wisconsin and I am sure another snow storm is right around the corner( and we all know I will be there with my camera), it is just sad that they only lasted one day.

No comments: