Friday, June 13, 2008

Our first camping trip with the kids!!

We planned a fun camping trip with the kids. We got everything ready, took the kids shopping for s'more stuff, got them really excited and then mother nature stepped in!! We have gotten soo much rain(it is the second week of June and we already broke our june rainfall record). In the past week Josh has been in the stairwell at work twice because of tornados, and there is more coming!! I worked four 10 hour days this week and took today off for camping. We had to cancel our camping trip because of the weather that is coming and the fact that EVERYTHING is flooded!! I attached a picture of our backyard, it is a dark picture but if you can make it out it is a HUGE puddle of water, bigger then most swimming pools!!


Our basement also flooded, so I spent most of this morning cleaning that, and while I was cleaning it I found the old school nintendo. So I set it up to a little TV we don't use anymore and Grant loved it, but who doesn't love Duck Hunt!!!


No comments: