Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lucie's Dance Recital!!

Yesterday was Lucie's dance recital!! I was soo nervous all day/or week for that matter. Dance is an expensive thing and I didn't even think she would get out on stage! Before her "Baby Face" transition she showed me a few moves!!

Then I got her ready and her cousin Ava came over because my brother didn't think Ava would have an easy drop off if they did it.

She was soo excited to have makeup on!


then in the car they went!

And then I dropped them off, and waited. They got dropped off at 5:30 and they didn't dance until 7:40. It was such a long wait. But my oh so talented sister was in ALOT of dances so it made time go much quicker!!
It was finally her turn and she did great. She got out on stage, danced, and waved to everyone when she was done!!!!

We got a group picture of Talitha, Alana, Havi, Lucie and Ava!!


We finally got home at 9:45, and Lucie was beat-she just layed there on the couch, she was such a trooper!!


In a couple of weeks or months when the video gets handed out I will post the video, it is adorable!! Josh-who was never a fan of dance and thinks it is way to expensive(which it is), even said the he wouldn't mind if Lucie kept doing it!!

No comments: