Sunday, January 6, 2008

Underwear

So having both kids potty trained is great. Having Lucie potty train herself in a week is even better. It does have its downfalls(with Lucie anyway)!!

1. SNOWPANTS-anyone who has raised a child in the snow knows that no matter how much they go potty before the snowpants go on-they ALWAYS have to go once they get on!

2. Every store we go in we have to go POO POO and we have to announce it to everyone we see on the way to the bathroom.

3. As soon as we announce we have to go Poo she starts to pull her pants down.

4. She is only 2 and already hates the "tights" thing with underwear.

5. Now that she doesn't need a swim diaper she went from 5 swim suits down to 2 because she is so little the leg holes are huge!

6. When she toots-everyone knows because she uses a very loud english accent to say "I tooted".

I am not complaining about her in undies, I still just think I am going sad because my "baby" is in undies!

No comments: