Friday, January 11, 2008

Circles in the snow and living room!!




So we were getting ready to leave this morning and Grant got out the shovel and started to shovel in a complete circle, he kept going around and around and the snow that he shoveled he piled up in the middle. Tonight I decided I would clean the carpets, so I moved most everything out of the room. Which to the kids meant-open gym. So they started running in circles and Lucie fell and hit her nose on the end of the couch. She got her first bloody nose. And she wanted to things. A kiss from Mom and a band aid-neither of which would actually help. But when you're a kid that is all you need!!

1 comment:

Tiffanyrose said...

I am so sorry!! That looks like it hurts. Give her an extra kiss from me even though she has no idea who I am! LOL