Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Naptime-almost



So I never take naps, I am always doing something. Well last night I kept snoring so Josh kept waking me up to tell me to stop. So he finally kicked me out of bed and made me go sleep with the kids-so I am so tired/sore/etc. So I decided I would put both kids to sleep and take a little nap myself(I am a mom so after all I do deserve it.) Anyway I faught and faught to get the kids to sleep. No Luck therefor no nap. I just put the Care Bear Movie on for the kids to watch because I am making really yummy pork chops for dinner that are kind of time consuming. I look in the front room and Lucie covered herself up with her two favorite "Grankies" and fell asleep. Isn't that how it always goes!!!

1 comment:

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

you should have made josh sleep with the kids!!!