Saturday, December 8, 2007

Santa





Santa made a house call to my sisters house on Friday, so of course we went. Grant was okay with him and Lucie absolutly wanted nothing to do with him. Of course I made her go by him for a quick picture-that I was in as well and then to get her present. Which my sister was pushing her back so she could meet Santa half way to get it. Then today we woke up and I got the kids dressed nice so I could take Christmas pictures, I told the kids if they listen to me Santa will come bring them presents in a couple of weeks, to which Lucie said "No I don't like Santa". I never did get a good picture-not even with a lollipop bribe.

We decided to buy a video camera for our BIG present so I am going to figure out how it works and hopefully put video up soon.

Lucie is more or less potty trained. Yeah, no more diapers(she just likes to wear boy underwear-shrek and donkey being her favorite). On the down side my baby is growing up. Very Sad. I will be a horrible basket case when they grow up and move out, I can see it coming already. Lucie has some very weird things she does.

Daddy babysat last night while I went to a "tupperware" party, and mommy came home to find that Lucie had put her makeup all over her, the TV, the wall, the comforter. Daddy tries, but I do believe Lucie will always find a way to be naughty. Sorry no pics of that. Daddy didn't think to take a pic, mommy would have gotten the new video camera and documented every last bit of it. We love daddy for trying though.

1 comment:

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

come on Josh get the camera out!! that would have been an awesome post!! to cute!!