Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day









So Christmas is the one Holiday where from May on I am sooo excited, I don't sleep Christmas Eve because I am soo excited. Then at about 10 a.m. Christmas morning I am so tired I am ready for it to be over. Grant woke up not in the mood for anything. He refused to ride his new bike and really didn't care much for anything he got. Lucie was complete opposite. When we got to my mom's house we opened presents and my mom made each of the kids a big care bear. I thought Lucie would love it and Grant would just be okay with it. Wrong. Grant loves it. He wrestles with it, jumps over it, gives it a piggie back ride, etc. Lucie likes hers to just sit there and watch her play. The bear is as big as she is and probably weighs about as much she does. Just so you all know we did take her to the doctor yesterday because she wasn't feeling good and she weighs 26.6 pounds now(with clothing and shoes on-but she is getting there)!! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: