Sunday, March 1, 2009

Heaven!

Lucie always plays Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. She has said some really sweet things lately but I think this one takes the cake! I was in the kitchen today cleaning and Lucie was coloring on her easel that is in the kitchen. This was our conversation.

Lucie: Mommy me am coloring heaven
Me: Oh, what is in Heaven? What are you coloring?
Lucie: Me am coloring Jesus, Mommy-you help me get back to Heaven? This is you!

She drew a picture of me in Heaven with Jesus and then asked me if I would help her get back. Hmmm-that is really sweet, what do you say to that. So I said "of course Mommy will help you get back to Heaven!"

1 comment:

Ginny Baker said...

She knows the gosple plan because the vail is still thin for her. If we would all have the faith of a child we would be better off. Thank you for sharing that! Tom