Monday, March 23, 2009

Family of Five-DON"T get excited, just read!


Lucie is always drawing family pictures, well today she drew a picture with five people in her family. I asked her who

everyone was,

I am the one with the brown "flower"hair

Daddy has long green legs.

Lucie has long "Hannah Montana" hair.

Grant is the short little green brother with a big head.

The person in between mom and Lucie(which is much darker before I scanned it) is........

Our Mermaid sister??? Hmm, that is a little wierd, but I guess we are a family of five(one mermaid included.)

2 comments:

Marc, Miranda, Maycie and Nash said...

Like you said you always have a baby around the time you move...so maybe this time your will get lucky and have a mermaid baby!!! Any kind of baby you have...they will be just as cute as the other two you have. It's sad if you don't make another one of those cute kids...everyone will be missing out. Maycie and Lucie would be the best of friends cause Maycie draws all over...she loves to color.

Valerie said...

How cute! I havent seen you guys in forever... How is everyone doing? Also miranda I want to be able to see your blog it is on private..