Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My poor baby!

Josh picked Grant up on his way home from work and I went to watch Lucie dance, then came home. As soon as I got home I commented on how pale Grant looked and his eyes were dark, he wasn't lathargic but he wasn't himself. He sat at the table for about 2 minutes looked at his food and said he was done, he ate about 2 bites of an apple-he loves fruit. I continued to make comments about how awful he looked-I blow alot of things out of proportion so Josh kept saying he was fine. At 7:45(three hours after I got home)he started to throw up. Poor guy, he was up all night throwing up. He is such a trooper, I hope he feels better SOON!

1 comment:

Marc, Miranda, Maycie and Nash said...

Oh Grant...I hope you feel better. I love you...I will keep you in my prayers.