Monday, July 14, 2008

Our Vacation with Josh's Family!!!

We went to Schaumburg, IL this past weekend and met Josh's mom/dad/ and little sister Maylinn(who played in a basketball tournament there.) We got to see Maylinn play, which was a lot of fun. She did a really good job and I am glad we got to see her!!
We went to the mall and went to the Rainforest Cafe and Randy tried to get Grant to kiss the snake.

Back at the hotel room we had a pool and the kids went swimming, this is Grandpa helping kids get ready.

This is one of my favorite pictures it is of Grant and Grandpa jumping in the water.

Lucie got a big hair bow and matching flip flops from Aunt Misty and the gang, this is her hair bow, which is huge on her little head with no hair but still really cute!

We went to Sears and Pam and I were looking at shorts when I hear Lucie say "okay you have poo poo's" I turn and look to see her and Grant changing the maniquins diaper-it was hilarious!

We didn't see Maylinn alot but I was able to take a quick picture of her with the kids after one of her games!!

No comments: