Sunday, July 27, 2008

An Almost Forgotten Memory!!

So I was doing work today and Grant came downstairs and said he was hungry. I asked what he wanted and he said he wanted a "peanut butter and banana sandwich". I don't think I have ever mentioned anything about that to the kids. I went back in my mind to a good 20 years ago when I was little and we would go to West Virginia to my grandparents cabin, I remember while at the cabin we would go walking in the woods, by the stream, watching birds in the morning and eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches, made by my grandparents. It is such a sweet memory that was brought back to life by my son. So we went in the kitchen and he helped make his own sandwich, which he loved!
We are so excited to have my gigi and grandpa move up here from Florida next month! I haven't seen them in 6 years and they have never met the kids.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES GIGI AND GRANDPA!!



No comments: