Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our baby is three!!








So yesterday was Lucie's third birthday. I am a little sad that my baby is three already. She however is thrilled. We found almost every birthday song online and played it for her in the morning. Since her party isn't until next week we decided to take her to the park for a picnic lunch with her best friend Jayden. We took a walk in the woods, had a stick race in the river(where Grants stick got stuck and he had to get it out). Jaydens mom (in honor of Lucie's birthday) dressed him in a pink shirt. So once I took his jacket off and they realized it they hugged and were soo happy. I was also rummage saleing this week and found a "Birthday Girl" shirt that she wore all day. Then we had my parents over for dinner and my sister and her kids over for cake and ice cream. Lucie had a great day!! Her terrible twos are over-I don't know what explains her fit on the kitchen floor yesterday morning, oh well.

No comments: